Dragonball Z War Of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z War Of Worlds

THis si the forum of Dragonball Z War Of Worlds owner is ssjVegooko

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
felixsword

Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application   Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm

how many time u was gm:Atleast over 50 times

in which games u was gm :Naruto My Nindo,bleach unforgiven truth, bleach shattered destiny, naruto final fight, dragonball z budokai, dragonball z sagas, im sorry i have been gm or higher on many games of all statures to remember them all once they were shut down or closed.I do not think i am the greatest for the spot so i'm not going to say i will be the best gm / enforcer/ admin/ staff because i know its not true im a person that will do everything in my power to keep this game running straight and not be assulted by the actions of those who wish to harm it through any level of gm i obtain/ if i am allowed to obtain.

what your key :Felixsword

what your name in the game :Felix

what is your email :Felixthejew@hotmail.com

what is your msn :Felixthejew@hotmail.com

why should i pick you :I have much experience at being any and every level of enforcer on any anime gametype, i do not abuse solely for the fact if i am applying for gm i like the game and do not wish to be banned from it. Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn is a very good game i enjoy the gameplay and am not hated because i help people when they are in need, but i do not over help them aka editing and such

what is abuse to you :Abuse has many definitions, bug abuse would be if you dfound a way to massively train or gain stats, aka mass talking to babadi and then clicking ok for the power ups alot. abuse of gm would be editing unrightfully of players, banning for no reason etc. but Abuse all together would be you are doing something against the rules or you believe to be wrong but do it anyways

I have no iconning exp or anything have just been on byond over 2 years enjoying the games, i have many icons though from different games that may be able to help the game.

Thank you for reading my Application for Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn ^.^
Back to top Go down
shayvguy

Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application   Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 pm

you have been hiared Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dragonball Z Worlds Reborn GM Application
Page 1 of 1