Dragonball Z War Of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z War Of Worlds

THis si the forum of Dragonball Z War Of Worlds owner is ssjVegooko

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another GM Application! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackLEo

BlackLEo

Just another GM Application! :) Empty
PostSubject: Just another GM Application! :)   Just another GM Application! :) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 am

Hello, My name is Leo
Im applying to the game because i think i can be of some help beeing from Europe i can help people when most of the admin's are offline

how many time u was gm: Ive been a about 10-15 time's + i had about 2 Dragonball game's so i know pretty much of the command's

in which games u was gm : Well - Ive been in Naruto Legends Reborn, Bleach Sokyou Shards, Naruto Ninja Adventure, DBZ Infinity And the rest i dont really remember

what your key :My key is Painrulez

what your name in the game : Ingame name is BleackLEol

what is your email :Well its darkavenger89@yahoo.com

what is your msn :And this one is blackavenger89@hotmail.com

why should i pick you :Well beeing from different timeline's i can help player's when most of the other admins are offline or afk

what is abuse to you :Abuse... well abusing a much spoke of word on byond, to me abuse is a word when people abuse the power that they are given either as GM or abuse of a bug. Bottom line DONT ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!

more detailes about you (Iconer,coder,hoster,mapper,gfxer.) :I planned to learn to code but i can't at the moment cause i am busy with studie's you know exam's and things like that. But in the future i will learn.

If you can get me a byond membership (not must) : Sorry i dont even have myself Neutral
Back to top Go down

Just another GM Application! :)
Page 1 of 1