Dragonball Z War Of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z War Of Worlds

THis si the forum of Dragonball Z War Of Worlds owner is ssjVegooko

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensaiga's Godly GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tensaiga

Tensaiga's Godly GM app Empty
PostSubject: Tensaiga's Godly GM app   Tensaiga's Godly GM app EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Key name: conman0141
Char name: tensaiga

I have been a GM on numerous games and have been commended on my ability to handle almost all situations put infront of me and i see real potential in this game so i would really enjoy being any level GM for War Of Worlds if you require any onther info please don't hesitate to ask me or if you dont like it laid out like this here is another one

how many time u was gm: roughly 5 or 6

in which games u was gm :BDDR cant remeber the other but ask X-Warrior 666 and he will tell you the rest

what your key :conman0141

what your name in the game :Tensaiga

what is your email :flooksan@hotmail.co.uk

what is your msn :same as email

why should i pick you :In every game that i have been a GM I have been commended on my ability to handle almost all situations put infront of me and i see real potential in this game so i would really enjoy being any level GM for War Of Worlds if you require any onther info please don't hesitate to ask me

what is abuse to you : abuse to me is a GM or player thinking they are better than other people on the game when they are all the same its just GM have special verbs

more detailes about you (Iconer,coder,hoster,mapper,gfxer.) :none unfortunatley but will gladly lear if required

If you can get me a byond membership (not must) : if needed yes
Back to top Go down

Tensaiga's Godly GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z War Of Worlds :: Dragonball Z War Of Worlds :: Gm Apply-
Jump to: